The UCLA Real Estate Alumni Group is a 501(c)(3) organization and does not make revenue. All events and benefits are offset by membership fees, donations, and corporate sponsorships.
The UCLA Real Estate Alumni Group (REAG) is pleased to offer two sponsorship options for interested partners, allowing the opportunity for sponsors to commit to an annual partnership or to sponsor a specific event series.
REAG’s sponsorship platform is unique in its collaborative nature and efficacy of implementation. Sponsorship drives the expansion of high-quality events, educational and service opportunities, community building, and other member-only benefits. Corporate sponsorship is integral to REAG’s success.
Sponsors provide the support necessary to continue the many programs that have come to define the REAG community, and in return give the sponsor access to a close network of accomplished real estate professionals. Sponsorship is a great public display of support for UCLA and its expansive alumni network.
- Sponsor recognition on all REAG publication, event mailings, and REAG website
- Creation of customized programming and marketing to more directly reach REAG member base
- Keynote, moderator or panelist opportunity tailored specifically to sponsor’s interests or needs
- Attendance to select REAG and Ziman Center events free of charge
- Attendance to UCLA Anderson Forecast free of charge
- Access to Anderson’s Real Estate Industry Night
Event Series Sponsorship
- Panel discussions featuring Industry Leaders
- Education Panels on Various Real Estate Topics
- Athletic Event Series
- Diversity Series
- Community Impact Series